Your free access to this Instant Advocacy Initiative is a public service brought to you by:
Maximum Milk Thistle..."natural liver protection at its best."
click here for more information
How to Copy & Paste in Windows
1. Hold down the right mouse button and drag it over the text you want copied then release mouse button (or click the right mouse button and click "select all"). Either of these actions will highlight the text you have chosen.
2. Left click the mouse one time.
3. Click on "Copy".
4. Go to where you want to place the text and click on where you want it placed.
How to Copy & Paste in Macintosh
1. Hold down the mouse button and drag your cursor over the text you want to copy, then release mouse button. This will highlight the text you want copied.
2. Once you have highlighted the text simply choose "Copy" from the Edit menu at the top of your desktop.
3. Go to where you want to place the text and click where you want it placed.
4. Choose "Paste" from the Edit menu and your text will be placed.
CLICK HERE TO GO BACK TO ADVOCACY